Eoghan is a sports physical therapist who has been involved in the health and fitness industry for many years. He has trained in a variety of different sports throughout his life so understands the demands that different activities can have on the human body. Throughout his teens Eoghan was heavily involved in team sports such as football, Gaelic and rugby but now trains in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai.
Due to training in multiple disciplines and working with teams, Eoghan knows how important proper programming and goal setting is. He is constantly studying and keeping himself updated in all the current research.
Eoghan emphasises a sustainable and practical approach with his clients to ensure they get the results they desire and is specifically concerned with the prevention of injury and rehabilitation of clients so they can get back to their optimum levels of functional, occupational and sports specific fitness regardless of age and ability.
Qualifications & specialisations
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Sports Therapy.
- Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor Diploma
- First Aid Responder (FAR) awarded by St. Johns Ambulance.
- International Cutman Course Qualification awarded by Joseph Clifford.
- Certificate in Deep Tissue Cupping as awarded by OBUS School of Healing Therapies.
- AACP/HePAG Accredited Acupuncture/dry needling certificate awarded by Dr Christopher Norris PhD MCSP MBAcC.
- Body Composition
- Mobility and flexibility