1. Avoid all processed, refined, chemically treated packaged food as much as possible.
2. Avoid white bread, pasta, rice, cakes etc…
3. Cut down milky tea and coffee. Replace it with green tea or a pre-workout coffee.
4. Add more protein to your meals, alongside green leafy veggies.
5. Drink between 2-3 litres of water a day.
6. Choose coconut or almond milk over regular milk if having porridge or similar.
7. Start your day with a protein-rich breakfast like eggs with asparagus and lean bacon.
8. Cut out or cut down on alcohol as much as possible as it causes havoc with your hormonal profile.
9. Add nuts and seeds such as almonds and flaxseed to your daily menu- sprinkle them on salads, add them to porridge, mix them in your vegetable smoothies.
10. Eat 5-6 small meals per day, in place of three big meals. Eat little and often and don’t allow yourself to get hungry.
Throw in some recommended supplements and you won’t know yourself after a few weeks!
We sell a Four Week Fat Loss plan which will really help you on your new Clean Eating Path. You can buy it here!
Good luck guys 🙂