Our clients often find that for meal times the choice is so much easier than in between- the smaller meals often cause stress as it is quite difficult to eat healthily on the go.
We have put together a list for you to try whether you are working in an office, driving all day, running around after your kids at home or out and about at meetings, with family or friends. It’s all about preparation when it comes to following a clean diet and, if you plan what you eat, you’ll find that you spend a lot less than grabbing healthy food in a health shop when you are starving!
Please check with your trainer which options are suitable for the nutritional plan you are following as your needs may be different to the plan below.
Try snacking on two of these options each day:
- A spoon of almond butter
- Two Ballyfree Turkey sausages
- Avocado with a baked egg
- Handful of blueberries and 100g of natural yoghurt
- Apple slices or celery with nut butter
- Beef Jerky
- Homemade hummus with carrot sticks and celery
- Homemade guacamole with peppers cut into sticks
- A protein shake with coconut milk or almond milk
- Small mixed green salad with spinach, sunflower seeds, olive oil, radish, and cucumber.
- Some frozen grapes
- A handful of mixed nuts
- Some roast turkey slices
- Boiled eggs
- Kale Chips
- Homemade Protein balls
- Pumpkin seeds
If you are unsure about quantities or whether or nut a particular snack is suitable for you, give us a shout on email@example.com or call 853 4091