The Edge: Clontarf Personal Training studio is looking to employ a full time Personal Trainer who wants to become one of the best in the industry.
We are a small state of the art Personal Training studio. We are seeking an additional Personal Trainer to join our professional and dynamic team to begin in-house training immediately for a September 2015 start date.
All of the personal trainers here work as a team and are encouraged to learn through constant continuous education. We have made fitness and health our career and try to exemplify what true Personal Training really is all about.
Our studio has been featured on TV, radio, magazines and newspapers. This is an excellent opportunity to grow within an exciting and driven company.
• Managing a portfolio of clients
• Booking client appointments
• Planning and conducting client sessions
• Weekly monitoring of clients’ progress in relation to their goals
• Weekly reporting of clients’ progress to management retention of clients
- Cover Letter – State why you feel you are the right person for this position.
- CV – Non-generic, fitness specific resume highlighting your experience and expertise in the industry
Send the two above to email@example.com
The successful candidate should have:
• a confident and outgoing personality
• strong communication skills
• An ability to develop rapport with current and prospective clients is essential.
You will be given every tool to continue to develop as a personal trainer and a commitment to weekly in-house training and development is required.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The EDGE: Team