OK, so the main focus of your training and nutrition plan should be long term maintenance and your overall health, but for the more time-conscious among the crowds, here are some top tips on how to get bikini ready in just a few weeks:
Top tips on getting Bikini ready in just a few weeks:
- Cut out processed foods
- Drink between 2.5-3 litres of water per day
- Cut out tea and coffee and switch to green tea
- Eat five small meals per day- eat little and often
- Balance your meals- lots of green leafy vegetables, lean protein and healthy fats
- Don’t skip meals- you’ll just crave sugar later on
- Switch your cardio training for some high interval and strength training to boost fat loss and build muscle
- Snack on nuts, chicken breasts, salmon fillets, boiled eggs, blueberries and beef jerky
- Cut out alcohol, sugar and any other vices
- Supplement with a good quality greens drink, a multi-vitamin, vitamin c, some fish oils and magnesium to maximise your results
- Train 4-5 times per week and leave the car at home- if you want results you have to work for them!
- Go and buy some bikinis and summer dresses to keep you on track and motivated
- Grab a buddy and help each other stay focused.
- Get your family involved and limit temptation by clearing out your cupboards!
Congratulations- hard work really pays off!
If you are interested in speaking to one of our personal trainers or indeed signing up for any of our group classes, give us a call now on 853 4091.