Looking for the perfect little brekkie as you get ready for your long day ahead? Whack these into the oven and by the time you’ve had your shower and gotten dressed, they’ll be ready to enjoy with a nice cup of coffee! Try this very simple recipe for baked eggs and bacon:
6 pieces of bacon
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven 180 degrees.
2. In medium frying pan fry bacon until it’s cooked but not browning.
3. Drain on paper towels.
4. Line each slice around the side of each muffin cup. You can overlap.
5. Break egg directly in the centre of each muffin cup. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Cook for15 to 20 minutes.
7. Watch as the whites and yolks to begin to set.
8. Take out with small spatula and pop onto a plate
9. Sprinkle with chives or chilli flakes to serve
Tip: A nice little addition for those who love cheese, is to sprinkle a little feta or grated cheese on top and to serve with a little green salad drizzled with olive oil!